Florida Keys Waterfront House for Sale
58600 Morton St , Grassy Key, FL 33050 call Lela 305-395-0814 or visit www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com for all your real estate home search Florida Keys Grassy Key Gulf Front Lela Ashkarian www.IKnowtheKeys.com 305-395-0814 Call Now or send email 305-395-0814 Ahhh. What is it like to live in this home, in this neighborhood, in this community? Marathon Florida, in the Crain Subdivision of Grassy Key Near Dolphin Research Center, Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Facing The East. The "House" on the Peninsula - Center and Source for a wonderful life on Earth.Conveniently located to
Single Family Residential
3 beds2 full baths1551 sqft
Lot: 45900.00sqftYear built: 1988
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a top Marathon, Duck Key, Key Colony Beach and Islamorada area real estate agent, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes, making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Marathon, Duck Key, Key Colony Beach and neighboring Islands. Even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Florida real estate affiliations.
Take out your Cell Phone, Look up MyNumber
- My expert local knowledge of the Marathon, Duck Key, Key Colony Beach and Islamorada area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Marathon, Duck Key, Key Colony Beach and Islamorada is no different! It's my job to lead or guide you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me present your best interests in your search for a new home in the Marathon, Duck Key, Key Colony Beach and Islamorada area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Now That's One Good Grouper Sandwich!
Where do you turn for a tip on a great restaurant or the best movie that is currently out in theaters? If you are anything like me, chances are that you will ask a friend at work or a family member what they would recommend. The endorsement of a trusted friend can go a long way. It really hit me the last time I was in Island Tiki and was waiting 30 minutes for a Grouper Sandwich exactly how powerful a simple recommendation can be.
I looked around the restaurant in awe that so many people were enjoying a great meal, not because they had been persuaded to stop by because of a silly jingle on the radio or a billboard on US 1…
..Instead, the Island Tiki restaurant was packed with folks who had heard from someone they know that Island Tiki has the best food around. Island Tiki has managed to build a fantastic business through the power of word of mouth introductions.
By now, you might be saying, "Okay you're right" I could not agree more. Island Tiki does have amazing Group Sandwich, and seafood, but what in the world does that have to do with Real Estate in Florida Keys? In a way, it has everything to do with buying and selling because it is the exact way I have chosen to build and grow my business. I committed a long time ago to never be that annoying Realtor on the radio peddling my services (thank goodness for both of us). Instead, like Island Tiki, I have been reliant on past clients, family, and you to help me get introduced to folks that might need help. In this respect, I'm like the Island Tiki of the Florida Keys Real Estate business and want to say thank you.
I've come to recognize that in trying times, it is more important than ever for people to work with and be connected to people they know and trust. I sincerely appreciate the times you step up and speak out letting the folks at your work, church, health club, and everywhere else you go know that you have a friend in the Real Estate business. Thanks again, and I'll keep an eye out for you at Island Tiki!