Lots and Land for sale in Floyd, VA

Continue to the property website

RealBird Members: Upgrade to PRO to remove ads

Macks Mountain Rd
Floyd, VA 24091

Contact us for pricing
Lots and Land
Lot: 167.00 acre(s)
Note: The property information has not been updated in the last 2 months. Contact the listing agent for up-to-date info.
 

Upcoming Open House Events

There are no upcoming open house dates listed.
Please use the email form below to schedule a private showing of the property:

 
Pin It

Presented by

Dave Phillips

Dave Phillips
Phillips Real Estate
(540) 745-3700
Email:  PhillipsRealEstate@gmail.com
Website: www.PhillipsRealEstateVA.com

 


Other languages:

Macks Mountain Rd
Floyd, VA 24091

Offered at
Contact us for pricing

Lots and Land
Lot: 167.00 acre(s)

Oakley Boyd Farm

The Oakley Boyd Farm is 167 Acres located in Floyd County Virginia. This is one of the best farms in the area, and I have personally kept cattle on this property for years. It has everything you could want in a farm for raising animals or growing crops. As you can see, about 85% of the property is suitable for hay and pasture. The other 15% is big woods. This property fronts on two state maintained roads, and there are three different entrances that you can use off of Mack’s Mountain Road depending on which way you want to enter the property. It maintains its privacy even though

Property photoProperty photoProperty photoProperty photo
Map of  Macks Mountain Rd, Floyd, VA 24091, USA
Dave Phillips

For more information contact:
Dave Phillips
Phillips Real Estate
Phone: (540) 745-3700
PhillipsRealEstate@gmail.com

QR Code
Equal Housing Opportunity Equal Housing Opportunity
Web Statistics